Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Sunday, July 25, 2021

Monthly Message from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: July 25th, 2021


 
   “Dear, Children!  I am calling you to be prayer for all those who do not pray. Little children, witness with your lives the joy that you are mine and God will heed your prayers and give you peace in this peaceless world where pride and selfishness reign.  Little children, you be generous and be the love of my love, so that pagans can feel that you are mine and convert to my Immaculate Heart.  Thank you for having responded to my call.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]