Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Monthly Message from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: August 25th, 2021


 

  “Dear Children!  With joy I am calling all of you, little children, who have responded to my call: be joy and peace.  Witness with your lives Heaven, which I am bringing to you.  It is time, little children, that you be a reflection of my love for all those who do not love and whose hearts hatred has conquered.  Do not forget: I am with you and intercede for all of you before my Son Jesus, that He may give you His peace.  Thank you for having responded to my call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]