The Lenten Season is always an intense and meaningful time for me and I think it's the reason why I had another vivid dream, which haunted me for several days. It happened last week but I only recently decided to put it down on paper because of how impressed I was by it. The drawing below, which I call "Sojourn in the Desert", is the end result.
NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local parish, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.
~ Peter, Ministry & Blog Administrator
Sunday, February 28, 2021
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Sunday, February 14, 2021
Sunday, February 7, 2021
- When Anne's grandfather asked her what wheat Hosts become, she replied: "Little Jesus comes and hides Himself in the white Hosts, which become Jesus."
- To a priest who asked Anne where the Holy Spirit lived, her response was: "In the souls of the Just."
- Prior to her First Holy Communion, the priest examining Anne asked her, "When does Jesus obey?" to which she gave this remarkable reply: "At Mass... He obeys the priest when he says: ‘This is My Body, this is My Blood.’"
- "I will give my sacrifices to Mary, so that She may give them to Jesus."
- "My Jesus, I love You and to please You, I resolve to obey You always."
- "My soul is destined for Heaven. People are very preoccupied with their outward appearance and hardly at all with the soul... My soul was made for eternal life, to be infinitely happy or infinitely unhappy. The good Lord wants it to be eternally happy. That depends on me alone."