Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Wednesday, August 2, 2017

It's true - GOD IS PRESENT EVERYWHERE!


"The Lord is near to all who call upon Him; to all who call upon Him in truth."

- Psalm 145:18

Our God is ever-good... ever-loving... omnipresent... even in the midst of rush hour traffic! If you're reading this, you probably already know it and agree with most of the statement, if not all of it. I believe it wholeheartedly... and I am blown away by how the Lord sometimes wills to reveal His presence to us through little surprises I like to describe as "spiritual serendipity".  Today I had another one of those delightful episodes.

To make a long story short, I was driving to work this morning and praying my Rosary at the same time. While stopped by a red light at a busy intersection and, as I contemplated the Rosary Mystery I was on, my glance wandered to a wall across the road. There, on the distant wall, formed by light and shadows, was a familiar image. Talk about coincidental and uncanny!  Right away I smiled in amusement and even managed to take a photo of it, which is shown below.

The photo I took of an uncanny image
(circled) that I spotted on a wall.

I later texted the photo to a devout Christian friend of mine and his immediate reply to me was perfect: "... God's presence is everywhere."

I won't elaborate on the rustic image I recognize, but will leave it to the viewer's personal discernment.  If one happens to see what I believe I saw then please allow me to address these words of benediction to you: May you always recognize the face and presence of Christ in the people you come across, each and every day... and in every circumstance of your life.  God bless you!

"You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart."

- Jeremiah 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]