Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Sunday, August 25, 2024

Monthly Message from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: August 2024



  "Dear children!  Today, my prayer with you is for peace.  Good and evil are fighting and want to prevail in the world and in the hearts of people.  You be people of hope and prayer and of great trust in God the Creator to Whom everything is possible.  Little children, may peace prevail in you and around you.  I am blessing you with my motherly blessing that you, little children, may be joy for all those whom you meet.  Thank you for having responded to my call."

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]