Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Thursday, August 8, 2024

If you're having a bad day, read this


This blogger had a really long and stressful day at work today, but I came home to this unexpected sight above my home ...


A sky aflame with the golden glow from the setting Hawaiian sun and her in the midst of it.

Suddenly the day's worries were forgotten; it just didn't matter any more.  Instead, I just looked at her and the magnificent beauty of God's creative love reflected in nature.  Again, nothing else from my day seemed to matter - I was at PEACE ... and my heart swelled with JOY and GRATITUDE.

"The Lord gives strength to his people;
the Lord blesses his people with peace."

- Psalm 29:11

WE are all loved and blessed.  Thank you, Jesus, and thank you, Blessed Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]