Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Thursday, July 4, 2024

GOD BLESS AMERICA



Happy 4th of July!  The photo above was snapped just yesterday, minutes after this author attended Noon Mass in the Honolulu Cathedral.  I was doing my usual walking-exercise while saying reparation prayers to the Holy Face of Jesus.  I'm convinced Our Lady again unexpectedly manifested her maternal presence.

In person, I saw the Holy Virgin's figure - huge against the blue sky - wearing her customary long veil; her arms were extended downward towards the earth, strongly evoking the Miraculous Medal (Our Lady of Grace) imagery so I clearly discerned that she was dispensing graces in response to the prayers of all the Faithful.  Thus, she affirmed her sublime role as an intercessor and "Mediatrix of Grace" between us and her Divine Son.

Our Lady's figure outlined,
as seen by this witness.

I managed to snap 4 photos at two different intervals in the span of walking a few blocks - the above is the clearest, but doesn't do justice to the beautiful sign I witnessed in person.

Anyway, I thought today is the perfect day to share this latest experience and photo.  Don't ever doubt Our Lady is interceding for us; praying with us ... and obtaining graces for us.  In fact, all Heaven is paying attention to our supplications, my friends ... so keep praying!  And today, in particular, pray for our country - our nation needs continual prayer.

 +  GOD BLESS AMERICA  + 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]