Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Sunday, March 19, 2023

The Holy Rosary... a cloud... and a mysterious voice


After leading this past Saturday evening's Rosary at my Kailua parish, I arrived at my aunt's house to be greeted by an awesome sight - the image of the Holy Virgin within a cloud, directly over her property.  It was all so distinct to me... and to say I was happy and excited would be an understatement.  

I'm not sure if it was simply mere coincidence, though - instances I like to refer to as "spiritual serendipity" - because this time around, it seemed that I heard a voice  too.

Gazing up at the figure, I snapped a couple of photos (shown below) while two questions spontaneously came to mind - I asked Our Lady: "What is it Blessed Mother?  What is it that you want to say?"  In response, I heard a single sentence before the image faded; a maternal affirmation of the tender love our Heavenly Mama has for each of us.  I relay it below for the reader's discernment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]