Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Saturday, June 25, 2022

Monthly Message from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: June 25th, 2022



  “Dear Children, I rejoice with you and thank you for every sacrifice and prayer which you have offered for my intentions.  Little children, do not forget that you are important in my plan of salvation of mankind.  Return to God and prayer that the Holy Spirit may work in you and through you.  Little children, I am with you also in these days when satan is fighting for war and hatred.  Division is strong and evil is at work in man as never before.  Thank you for having responded to my call.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]