Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Marian Apparitions & Saints Speaking Presentation, 3/7/2017: Sacred Heart Church, Waianae


The beautiful shrine to Our Lady of Fatima
at the Sacred Heart Church in Waianae.

Once again, I had the privilege of speaking before parishioners of the Sacred Heart Church in the Oahu Leeward town of Waianae. I had spoke at this parish before, in September 2016, giving them my Saints & Holy Relics Presentation... but this time around I was reinvited to faith-share about Marian apparitions that have occurred throughout the world, and the important message Our Lady has been delivering to earth on behalf of her Divine Son. The presentation, in general, consists of the following:

  • Overview of Marian apparitions & Our Lady's messages
  • Sharing on several church-approved Marian Apparitions (e.g. Akita, Betania, Champion, Cuapa, Fatima, Lourdes, San Nicholas, etc.)
  • Saintly visionaries & their relics (e.g. St. Bernadette, St. Catherine Laboure, the 3 Fatima Seers, St. Padre Pio, & St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta)

For the past 35+ years I've studied dozens and dozens of the Blessed Virgin's alleged appearances throughout history, and I can testify that I've been blessed in countless ways because of what I've learned from the mother of Christ. In particular, Our Lady's messages have helped me to strengthen my own faith in God, and has deepened my faith-relationship with Jesus, and I am beyond grateful for it. If there's any way I can help others to experience our Heavenly Mother in the same way I have and make them aware of her urgent words of love and warning, I'll do it. Hence, I developed this specific presentation for that purpose, and so far it's been good - my audiences have responded positively, including this latest group at the Sacred Heart Church.

 
The display altar with my ministry's statue
of Our Lady of Fatima and several relics of
various Marian Saints.  Parishioners were
given the opportunity to venerate the
relics after the talk.

And what never fails to amaze me is when strange things happen during the presentations, such as a mysterious floral fragrance when there aren't any flowers around and/or the appearance of heavenly dust - escarchas. Tonight, escarchas manifested, to all of our surprise - gold, silver, red, and green - on a table and on the display altar around my Fatima pilgrim statue, the relics, and other statues on display. I directed the people to collect them and they enthusiastically did so using tape someone fetched from the parish office. One lady stuck her piece of tape with the escarchas to the brown scapular around her neck so she could keep it close to her, as a reminder of how Our Lady blessed us all tonight. What a great idea!

I am well-aware the escarchas appeared not because I'm worthy of these manifestations in any way... but rather, I firmly believe it's because Jesus and Mary are trying harder than ever to get people to commit to the message; granting special signs to affirm the truth of our Blessed Mother's words.

So needless to say, tonight's talk was a success. Based on feedback received, most of the people found the presentation enlightening and, of course, the escarchas brought much joy and excitement; the icing on the cake. My hope and prayer, now, is that this evening will be the awakening of deeper faith in the Waianae community. May Our Lady pray for them... and may Jesus bless them abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]