- To share the biblical and historical background on the Catholic Church’s teachings about the concept of Sainthood and the veneration of Holy Relics
- To share the steps involved in the Canonization Process, that the Church strictly follows in recognizing its Saints
- To share the inspirational lives of several Saints and other Catholic spiritual role-models with an emphasis on the lives of modern Saints and candidates for Sainthood
- To share several authentic Holy Relics for the public veneration of the Faithful, so as to encourage devotion to the Saints and Blesseds, and their hallowed remains
- To share the Church's teachings on Private Revelations; includes a general overview of several modern, church-approved Marian Apparitions
- To share the history of the Rosa Mystica apparitions of Montichiari-Fontanelle, including the relevance of Our Lady's prophetic messages directed towards the clergy and other religious men/women
- To share my own personal testimony and remarkable experiences (e.g. phenomenon of escarchas) related to my devotion to the Rosa Mystica.
- Presentations are conducted free-of-charge and no donations are solicited at the event
- Presentations require at least two weeks of preparation time, prior to a requested date (must have at least 10 participants to schedule and availability is subject to my personal discretion and schedule)
- Presentations generally last between 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes, covering information gleaned from over 25 years of research and personal experiences related to apparitions, hagiography, and relics
- Presentations are conducted in a casual speaking format, accompanied by an informative and interesting photo slideshow
- Up to 12 relics are displayed for public veneration during the Saints & Holy Relics Presentations (see below) and time for private prayers of petition and recollection is allotted afterwards
- Assistance with promotional flyers is available for parishes scheduling a Presentation
in St. John Vianney Parish Church, Kailua.
** NOTE: The majority of the relics listed above are certified as authentic. However, for those relics that are missing certification, this ministry has permission from the Diocese of Honolulu to present them, provided I disclose the fact that there are no certificates available.
"Thanks, Peter, for a most informative presentation! You really helped us to
appreciate our Saints more and to call on them for our intercession."
"Thank you for your open-hearted, courageous sharing of this past Saturday, Peter.
"Thank you again for coming to our house and giving that awesome
presentation. My family and friends commented on how well you presented
and found it to be very interesting."
~ Monica, Kailua
"You did an AMAZING talk. I woke up this morning still inspired by it.
For more information, or to schedule a speaking