Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Friday, September 5, 2014

Saints & Holy Relics Presentation/Visitation: Young Residence, 9/4/2014


Rare relics from 7 Saints & Blesseds graced
the Young Residence in Hawaii Kai, along with

Last night, Thursday, 9/4, I had the privilege of again sharing the inspirational lives and message of our dear Saints in another private home.  This time around, I was invited to the Young Residence in Hawaii Kai to conduct my Saints & Holy Relics Presentation for the Basic Christian Community (BCC) cell group that meets in their home every week.

From personal experience, I know that committed members of the BCC (a diocese-approved evangelizing ministry), are usually very strong Catholics... and so it was with this particular cell group.  I felt the tangible presence of the Holy Spirit in their midst, and the message of the Saints and their respective relics was readily welcomed by the group members.

Cell group members venerating the relics
I have no doubt the holy persons I spoke about, and whose hallowed physical remains were in the home, were also present with us in a powerful spiritual manner; interceding before the Lord for each person, beyond our earthly understanding.  Among the Saints whose precious relics were present were: St. Bernadette of Lourdes, Bl. Carlos Manuel RodriguesSt. Damien De Veuster, Bl. Maria Restituta Kafka, St. Maximilian Kolbe, Bl. Peter To Rot, and the Carmelite mystic, St. Teresa Margaret of the Sacred Heart.

And you wanna know something?  I've done many of these presentations since I first started doing them about five years ago and I am still learning new faith-lessons, myself, each time I do a talk... so I truly believe we were all made a little richer in the spirit by the time the evening ended, and I am very appreciative of the Youngs and their cell group for allowing me to share and fellowship with them last night.

So God bless the Hawaii Kai BCC cell group... and above all things, thanks and praises be to God Almighty for His unending Love, Mercy, and Generosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]