Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Wednesday, September 25, 2024

For Discernment: PRAY - WE ARE NOT IGNORED


After today's Noon Mass in the Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, I went for my usual walk to our Hawaii State Capital building to pray for our local politicians - to ask for much-needed divine guidance on their behalf, and to invoke St. Michael the Archangel's intervention against any demonic influences lurking there.

On the way, I prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet and, as I neared the building, I came upon a most unexpected sight - a majestic figure in the sky hovering (significantly!) directly above the Capital!

I snapped several photos - the ones below are the clearest but still do not adequately do justice to what I witnessed in-person.


Was this a lesson that we need
to pray diligently for our elected
officials and for our country?


I'll let the viewer discern what he/she sees.  I ran the photo past members of my prayer group and they all immediately recognized the same blessed personage that I saw over the Capital earlier - the figure of our Holy Mother Mary!  What a great comfort and encouragement it is to know that she prays with us ... and for us!  

For Christians out there, who are like me - concerned over the sad state of our country - continue praying for America.  We are not ignored nor forsaken.

O Mary, conceived without sin,
pray for us who have recourse to thee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]