Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Today is the Feast of Mary, the Mystical Rose!



"I am the Mother of Jesus and the
Mother of all of you.  Our Lord sends
me to bring you a new Marian devotion
for all male and female institutes,
religious orders, and secular priests.
I promise those religious institutes, orders,
and secular priests who venerate me in
this special way my special protection,
an increase of spiritual vocations, fewer
betrayed vocations, and greater
sanctity among the servants of God."

~ Words of the Rosa Mystica to
Pierina Gilli, June 13, 1947

Please join this ministry today in praying with our Holy Mother - Mary, the Mystical Rose - especially for the sanctification of our priests and other consecrated men and women in the Church.  In addition, let us pray for an increase in holy vocations, which are urgently needed in these troubled times.

O Mary, the Mystical Rose,
Mother of the Church, pray for us!

** To learn more about the important
and highly prophetic Marian apparitions
of Montichiari-Fontanelle, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]