Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Thursday, June 20, 2019

... Love, God


I had to share this - it's like a postcard from Heaven and I took it after I left work earlier this evening.  I was struck by how exceptionally beautiful the sky was as sunset approached.  The sight took my breath away and in my head I said to myself, "Lord, this is your doing - thank you!", before snapping this photo.


As one can clearly see, the view above was spectacular - an art masterpiece from God's creative and omnipotent genius, as I like to think of it... and, with this particular design, I later discovered, to my delight, that the Lord had actually taken the care to "sign" it...

Look closely at the center, just above the palm trees - there's a clear, luminous white HEART! That's God's signature right there on His divine handiwork; His way of signing this postcard-perfect scene as...

"... Love, God"

1 comment:

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]