Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Speaking Presentation & Holy Relics Presentation: Sacred Heart Church, 2/27/2018


This is the 4th time I've spoken at this particular parish... and the welcome me and the Saints/Relics received tonight was as warm and enthusiastic as the first time I spoke here back in September 2016.  My audience was comprised of unfamiliar people who had recently started their faith-journey into the Catholic Church and their respective sponsors, but there were also individuals well known to me - people I readily recognized because they've attended my last three presentations at this church.

So tonight's talk was no different than the others.  I follow the same outline and format for each presentation I conduct but what I do change, from one talk to another, is the line-up of Blesseds/Saints whose lives I feature, and whose relics I display for public veneration.  I think a small group at this church had figured that out and that's what keeps them coming back to my presentations - like me, they have fallen under the blessed charm of our spiritual heroes and are very open to the positive, inspirational faith-message that each individual Blessed/Saint has to offer.

The display altar at tonight's presentation
- 13 relics were displayed for the audience
at Sacred Heart Church, Waianae.

With the above being stated, the Blesseds/Saints whose sacred relics I brought, and whose intercession we called upon tonight were, as follows: St. Anthony of Padua (bone); St. Bernadette of Lourdes (bone relic); St. Damien de Veuster of Molokai (coffin wood relic); Bl. Elena Guerra (flesh); St. John Paul II (clothing); St. Margaret of Cortona (clothing relic); St. Maximilian Kolbe (hair & clothing relics); the Martyrs of Chimbote, Peru - Bl. Michal Tomaszek & Bl. Zbigniew Strzalkowski (clothing relics); St. Padre Pio (stigmata bandage relic); Bl. Savina Petrilli (bone)... and rare relics of St. Joseph (cloak relic) and Our Lady (veil relic).

Based on several hugs and feedback I received after I was done speaking, this evening's presentation was again well-received.  What gives me a sense of satisfaction after each talk is seeing how most who attend for the first time gain a certain "look" during the course of a presentation - a look that tells me the person had an "aha moment" and I saw it again tonight on many faces.  For those who happen to be returnees, in addition to that aha look, a few have a newly acquired "aura" to them; a noticeable brightness that's indicative, in my opinion, of spiritual growth since I last saw the person... and I saw that beaming expression on some of the returnees, especially a couple of young people who I remember from my last talk here in August 2017.  It's simply awesome to see and I know that it's a sign that the Holy Spirit is working in the lives of these individuals - His Light shining through.  I'm sure the prayers and intercession of the Blessed Mother and the Saints/Blesseds have been a factor too.  

 
Several audience members around the
display altar, paying their respect to the
Blesseds & Saints. 

Again, thank you Lord... thank you and praise you for all the blessings being rained down on this small community of Waianae Faithful.  May the Lord, his Holy Mother, and the all Saints continue to bless and guide them!  Come Holy Spirit, come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]