Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Sunday, June 25, 2023

Messages from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: June 2023


42 years of heavenly visits from
the Queen of Peace!


Special Message received by Ivan on Apparition Hill, 6/23/2023:
  “Dear Children, also today I desire to call you to peace.  I have introduced myself here as the Queen of Peace and I also call you to be my carriers of peace in this tired world.  Carry peace.  Pray for peace.  Pray for my plans which I desire to realize.  I desire to repeat to you; my Son permits me to remain this long together with you, because I desire to teach you, educate you and lead all of you to Him, that in Him you may find true and real peace.  Thank you, dear children, for also today having responded to my call.”

Monthly Message received by Marija, 6/25/2023:
  “Dear Children, the Most High permits me to be among you — to pray for you, to be a Mother to you and to be your refuge.  Little children, I am calling you: return to God and to prayer and God will bless you abundantly.  Thank you for having responded to my call.” 

Special Message received by Ivanka during her annual apparition, 6/25/2023:
  “Little Children, I am in need of your prayers.  Pray, pray, pray.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]