Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Friday, February 3, 2023

The Power of a Single Prayer!


A friend shared this video with me and, it's such an inspirational testimony about the awesome power of prayer, I had to share it too.  It's only 2-minutes long so why not press the <Play> button on the video right now and just watch it...


... then, afterwards, take a few moments to imagine what tremendous good is accomplished whenever we pray an entire Rosary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]