Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Saturday, February 25, 2023

Monthly Message from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: February 25, 2023



  “Dear children! Convert and put on penitential garments and in personal, deep prayer; and in humility, seek peace from the Most High.  In this time of grace, satan wants to seduce you; but you, little children, keep looking at my Son and follow Him towards Calvary in renunciation and fasting.  I am with you because the Most High permits me to love you and lead you towards the joy of the heart, in faith which grows for all those who love God above all.  Thank you for having responded to my call.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]