Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Thursday, August 25, 2022

Monthly Message from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: August 25th, 2022



  “Dear Children!  God permits me to be with you and to lead you on the way of peace so that, through personal peace, you build peace in the world.  I am with you and intercede for you before my Son, Jesus, that He may give you a strong faith and hope in a better future, which I desire to build up with you.  You be courageous and do not be afraid because God is with you.  Thank you for having responded to my call.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]