Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Saturday, April 25, 2020

Monthly Message from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: April 25, 2020



  “Dear children!  May this time be an incentive for personal conversion for you.  Pray, little children, in solitude, to the Holy Spirit to strengthen you in faith and trust in God, that you may be worthy witnesses of the love which God bestows upon you through my presence.  Little children, do not permit trials to harden your heart and for prayer to be like a desert.  Be a reflection of God's love and witness the Risen Jesus by your lives.  I am with you and I love all of you with my motherly love.  Thank you for having responded to my call.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]