Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Sunday, September 22, 2019

We are not alone: a sign in nature?


God and our Heavenly Mother never cease to amaze.  I snapped this enigmatic photo just after Mass, as I drove away from the church. It was a another "spiritual serendipity" moment for me, since for clear reasons, it reminded me of Our Lady's maternal presence; that we don't walk our faith-journey alone.  It left me smiling and feeling big-time gratitude.  GOD IS GOOD.


Medjugorje Message, August 25, 2003

  "Dear children!  Also today I call you to give thanks to God in your heart for all the graces which He gives you, also through the signs and colors that are in nature.  God wants to draw you closer to Himself and move you to give Him glory and thanks.  Therefore, little children, I call you anew to pray, pray, pray and do not forget that I am with you.  I intercede before God for each of you until your joy in Him is complete.  Thank you for having responded to my call."

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]