Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Sunday, October 25, 2015

Monthly Messages from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: October 2015


Dear Children...

Our Lady's Monthly Message to the World on October 25th:
   "Dear children! Also today, my prayer is for all of you, especially for all those who have become hard of heart to my call.  You are living in the days of grace and are not conscious of the gifts which God is giving to you through my presence.  Little children, decide also today for holiness and take the example of the saints of this time and you will see that holiness is a reality for all of you.  Rejoice in the love, little children, that in the eyes of God you are unrepeatable and irreplaceable, because you are God’s joy in this world.  Witness peace, prayer and love.  Thank you for having responded to my call."

Our Lady's Special Message to Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo on October 2nd:
   "Dear children, I am here among you to encourage you, to fill you with my love and to call you anew to be witnesses of the love of my Son.  Many of my children do not have hope, they do not have peace, they do not have love.  They are seeking my Son, but do not know how and where to find Him.  My Son is opening wide His arms to them, and you are to help them to come to His embrace.  My children, that is why you must pray for love. You must pray very, very much to have all the more love, because love conquers death and makes life last.  Apostles of my love, my children, with an honest and simple heart unite in prayer regardless of how far you are from each other.  Encourage each other in spiritual growth as I am encouraging you.  I am watching over you and am with you whenever you think of me.  Pray also for your shepherds, for those who renounced everything for the sake of my Son and for your sake.  Love them and pray for them.  The Heavenly Father is listening to your prayers. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]