Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Monday, December 25, 2023

Messages from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: December 2023



Message given to Marija on December 25th, 2023:
  "Dear Children!  I am carrying my Son Jesus to you to fill your hearts with peace, because He is peace.  Little children, seek Jesus in the silence of your heart that He be born anew.  The world needs Jesus, therefore seek Him through prayer, because He gives Himself daily to each of you."

Message given to Jacov during his annual Christmas Day apparition:
  "Dear Children, I am calling you, through prayer and mercy, to come to know my Son all the better; to learn to listen with a pure and open heart; to listen to what my Son is saying to you in order to come to see spiritually.  That, as one people of God in communion with my Son, you may bear witness to the truth with your life.  Pray, my children, that, together with my Son, you can bring only peace, joy and love to all your brothers and sisters.  I am with you and am blessing you with a motherly blessing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]