Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Monthly Message from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: October 2023



October 25, 2023 (Monthly Message given through Marija):

  "Dear Children!  Winds of evil, hatred and peacelessness are blowing through the earth to destroy lives.  That is why the Most High sent me to you, to lead you towards the way of peace and unity with God and people.  You, little children, are my extended hands: pray, fast and offer sacrifices for peace - the treasure for which every heart yearns.  Thank you for having responded to my call."


October 20, 2023 (Special Message given through Ivan):

  "Dear Children!  Today I invite you to pray for peace.  At this time, peace is threatened in a special way, and I ask you to renew fasting and prayer in your families and to encourage others to pray for peace.  Dear children, I want you to understand the seriousness of the situation and that much of what will happen depends on your prayer and perseverance.  Dear children, I am with you and I invite you to seriously start praying and fasting.  Thank you for responding to my call!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]