Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Thursday, March 25, 2021

Monthly Message from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: March 25th, 2021



The Monthly Message:
  “Dear children!  Also today I am with you to tell you: Little children, whoever prays does not fear the future and does not lose hope.  You are chosen to carry joy and peace, because you are mine.  I have come here with the name ‘Queen of Peace’ because the devil wants peacelessness and war, he wants to fill your heart with fear of the future - but the future is God’s.  That is why, be humble and pray, and surrender everything into the hands of the Most High Who created you.  Thank you for having responded to my call.”

A special message received by Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo during her annual apparition on March 18th, 2021:
  "Dear children, in a motherly way I am calling you to return to the joy and the truth of the Gospel, to return to the love of my Son - because He is waiting for you with open arms; that everything you do in life you do with my Son, with love; that it may be blessed for you; so that your spirituality may be internal, and not just external.  Only in that way will you be humble, generous, filled with love and joyful; and my motherly heart will rejoice with you.  Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]