Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Friday, September 3, 2021

An Affirmation from our Heavenly Mama?


The FIAT: Faith In Action Today Group at my parish of St. Anthony of Padua in Kailua is coming up on its third birthday next month... and a handful of our members continue to safely meet, in-person, despite the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.  Taking Our Lady as our premier role-model in living the Divine Will of God, we consecrate ourselves to her Immaculate Heart at the end of each meeting.

Snapped from the church parking lot just minutes before the start of a FIAT Meeting, is the photo shown below heavenly encouragement?  It appears to unexpectedly capture Our Lady descending from above.


As with a similar occurrence back in June 2019 (see here), the luminous figure was not noticed in the sky when the photo was initially taken; it was only discovered later.  In both situations this author had only intended to photograph the scenic beauty of the evening sky, but apparently ended up with much more!  

Incidentally, below is the unique Consecration Prayer our FIAT Group says to our Blessed Mother...


FIAT Consecration Prayer
to Our Lady

  O Mother Mary,
Queen of Heaven, whose Fiat
was the dawn of the world’s
salvation, I consecrate myself
to your Immaculate Heart,
invoking your special guidance
this day, as strive to follow
your example of complete
trust and surrender to the
Divine Will of God.

  Assist me in my
efforts to live the way of your
Fiat and obtain for me from
your Son – our Lord, Jesus Christ
– the grace of deeper union with
God so that, in all I do, His Will
may be accomplished through me.
And, thus, transformed into a
beacon of light against the
darkness of this world, may I
serve to draw others to His
Kingdom.  Amen.

Our Lady,
Queen of the Divine Will,
pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]