Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Saturday, September 25, 2021

Monthly Message from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: September 25th, 2021



  "Children!  Pray, witness and rejoice with me, because the Most High sends me again to guide you on the way to holiness.  Be aware, children, that your life is short and eternity awaits you, so that with all the saints you glorify God with your being.  Do not worry, little children, for earthly things, but yearn for heaven.  Heaven will be your goal and joy will reign in your heart.  I am with you and I bless you all with my maternal blessing.  Thank you for having responded to my call.“

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]