Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Sunday, January 25, 2015

Monthly Messages from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: January 2015


Dear Children...

Our Lady's Monthly Message to the World on January 25th:
   "Dear children!  Also today I call you: live your vocation in prayer.  Now, as never before, Satan wants to suffocate man and his soul by his contagious wind of hatred and unrest.  In many hearts there is no joy because there is no God or prayer.  Hatred and war are growing from day to day.  I am calling you, little children, begin anew, with enthusiasm, the walk of holiness and love; since I have come among you because of this.  Together let us be love and forgiveness for all those who know and want to love only with a human love and not with that immeasurable love of God to which God calls you.  Little children, may hope in a better tomorrow always be in your heart.  Thank you for having responded to my call."

Our Ladys' Special Message to Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo on January 2nd:
   "Dear children, I am here among you as a mother who desires to help you to come to know the truth.  While I lived your life on earth I had knowledge of the truth, and by this alone, a piece of Heaven on earth.  That is why I desire the same for you, my children.  The Heavenly Father desires pure hearts filled with the knowledge of the truth.  He desires for you to love all those whom you meet, because I also love my Son in all of you.  This is the beginning of coming to know the truth.  Many false truths are being offered to you.  You will overcome them with a heart cleansed by fasting, prayer, penance and the Gospel.  This is the only truth and it is the truth which my Son left you.  You do not need to examine it much.  What is asked of you, as I also have done, is to love and to give.  My children, if you love, your heart will be a home for my Son and me, and the words of my Son will be the guiding light in your life.  My children, I will make use of you, apostles of love, to help all of my children to come to know the truth.  My children, I have always prayed for the Church of my Son, and so I also ask the same of you.  Pray that your shepherds may come to shine forth with the love of my Son.  Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]