Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Another interesting article about Sacred Relics...


The article shown below about Relics was recently published by La Stampa, which I believe is an Italian-based magazine. It makes some really good points about the Church's Devotion to Holy Relics, although I don't agree with the article's use of the word, "worship"... which the Church obviously doesn't do when it comes to anything else but God. I think it was just a matter of poor translation.


NOTE:  I believe the relics pictured
in the article are those of St. Januarius,
Bishop & Martyr (d. circa 305).

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]