Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Jesse Romero in Hawaii: August 2022...



This August 2022, Hawaii was blessed by a visit from lay-evangelist, Jesse Romero.   I was able to attend Jesse's talk on 8/23 at Blessed Sacrament Church in Honolulu... and what a great presentation!  The man knows his stuff, but most importantly, he is sincere and passionate about our Catholic Faith. He loves Jesus and the one true Church He founded.


Thankfully, many people were present to listen, to learn, and to be inspired.  I know I was and I left the church affirmed in my personal walk with Christ.

May God continue to bless Jesse Romero and his anointed ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]