Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Friday, June 25, 2021

Monthly Message from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: June 25th, 2021


June 2021 marks the 40th Year Anniversary 
of Our Lady's appearances in Medjugorje! 

Monthly Message given through Marija:
  "Dear children! My heart is joyful because through these years I see your love and openness to my call. Today I am calling all of you: pray with me for peace and freedom, because satan is strong and by his deception, wants to lead away all the more hearts from my motherly heart. That is why decide for God so that it may be good for you on the land which God gave you.  Thank you for having responded to my call."

A Special Message given through Ivanka during her annual apparition on June 25th:
  "Little children, I am in need of your prayers.  Pray, pray, pray."

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]