Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Sunday, April 25, 2021

Monthly Message from the Queen of Peace of Medjugorje: April 25th, 2021



  "Dear children!  Today I am calling you to witness your faith in the colors of spring.  May this be a faith of hope and courage.  May your faith, little children, not waver in any situation, not even in this time of trial.  Go courageously with the risen Christ towards Heaven, which is your goal.  I am accompanying you on this way of holiness and am placing all of you in my Immaculate Heart.  Thank you for having responded to my call."

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]