Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Friday, August 10, 2012

A great article about devotion to the Saints...

The article below is from the Catholic News Service website...  I thought I'd post a copy here because I think it encapsulates, in a fine manner, the Catholic Church's teachings on our devotion to the Saints, which this ministry strives to encourage and promote:


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]