Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Sunday, July 1, 2012

Holy Relic Visitation: Our Lady of Fatima Prayer Group, 6/30/2012


 
The Rosa Mystica is warmly welcomed
into the home of the Gruber Ohana

Last night, I again participated in a monthly prayer meeting held at the Gruber residence in Mililani; it was the second gathering of the "Our Lady of Fatima Prayer Group", that they recently started for their family and friends.  What made this event especially meaningful for me was the fact that I donated my smaller 27" Rosa Mystica statue to their home for the use of their prayer group.

Although, I am deeply attached to that particular image, I still have my 36" pilgrim statue that I use for my ministry... and I strongly felt that it was Our Lady's desire that I should donate the statue to these dear friends in order to spread the Rosa Mystica devotion to another part of our island.  Judging by their reaction when they first saw the statue, the mother and daughter pair was very happy and excited to welcome the Rosa Mystica into their home.   

Enjoying a potluck dinner with
great company

The prayer meeting was again filled with the tangible presence of the Holy Spirit... we started by reading a scriptural passage from the Holy Bible and also a message from Our Lady of Medjugorje, followed by the sharing of the life of St. Germaine Cousin and her 1st Class Relic... the Holy Rosary was then prayed and the meeting concluded with our small group of participants interceding for each others' personal intentions.  Afterwards, we celebrated our Christian fellowship with a delicious potluck dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]